nav

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mural progress...

The mural in the playroom is taking much longer than I thought it would.  I am taking some sanity time away from work for the rest of this week and I hope to make a huge dent in it!





Recipes I Love
A dream of mine is to open a B&B and I found two killer recipes if my dream ever comes to fruition, World's Best Scones and B&B Baked Potato Soup (actually a B&B recipe).  Now I am on the prowl for a B&B cookbook!


Excited about tomorrow...
St. Paddy's Day is a special day at our house.  I am trying to prepare some fun activities... a big 'ol thank you to Oopsey Daisy's Mommy School and my sister for sharing her internet find!  I was wondering how I would find time to plan a fun day for me and the boys.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great so far...the recipe looks really good...I bookmarked it. I love soup!

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket