nav

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

remodeling continues...

After a brief hiatus (almost two whole months!) the remodel continues.  The current projects are not terribly bad or annoying so that is a plus.


During this "hiatus" I did manage to paint the foyer.  The only thing that still needs paint is the huge wall going up the steps and I am not about to do that.  I love the color, Sedona Sands from Ace.  It reminds me of the color of our living room at the old house but has cooler undertones.


My mom and I through many weeks here and there managed to take down the wallpaper in the dining room (remember we were using it as a living room at the time)...Mom took down the last piece of wallpaper yesterday!  Unfortunately it looks like the walls were never primed...

the changing table/toy chest had to be temporarily relocated...
 
check out this hideous fan...yuck!
it will be replaced with this chandelier I found on clearance at Home Depot
 
The playroom is getting a closet!
 and a light thanks to a flea-market $5 find...this brass one is a little out-dated...
 
Compared to the other remodel projects these are pretty darn easy...and affordable!

Thanks Mom for the wallpaper help and Dad in-law for mudding those corners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket