nav

Thursday, August 18, 2011

MIA

Yes, I know I have been MIA...  Looks like my last post was April...freakin' April!

We had a million cookouts...think somehow I lost some of those pics - yikes!

In June we had our first annual Beer Olympics (planned by Kate K. and myself) - totally awesome - Melissa R. was the grand champion!  Megan R. got the boobie prize!  Too bad my Dad fell and hurt his shoulder and ribs!  I felt horrible! Check out some of our games: (we had beach ball volley ball and kickball too)  We totally blew through the keg and then some!

Feed sack races, thanks to Rigdon Farms for the feed sacks!

 
 Blind Leroy!  (blind egg races)

Balls to the wall....Mom totally won this one!



3 legged race

The Stinky Spoon...this determined the winner!

 Check out Melissa R. this is where she got the point that made her our champion!
The boys also decided to have a drunk driving obstacle course...that was a little scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket