nav

Friday, May 25, 2012

A New Room!

Welcome to my new dining room!

My girl, D's family game us the dining room set and rug!  I have been collecting all of the accessories since we moved in the house.





check out the hutch - that is my grandma's china - I have been storing it for 8 years!

This wall needs a little more jazz - I have some really neat decorative mirrors but I keep forgetting the one at work...  I also have these really neat mercury looking hanging candle lanterns - Andy says they look like huge old Christmas tree ornaments!  I am hesitant to hang them because when we remodel the kitchen they may be in the fridge's way...as it may take up temporary residence in the corner of the dining room.

We also got 2 years 0% financing and bought the kitchen cabinets and countertop!  Andy wants to begin installation after the 4th of July.  Super excited but still freaking out a bit because we are pretty debt adverse.  I just can't take the rotting cabinets anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket