nav

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shopping!

Every Fall my Mom and I have a fun-fall day.  It is like the kick-off to the Christmas season.  It usually starts with a stop at Borders for a cider or hot chocolate.  This year it actually started at Christmastime in Loganville, a local craft fair that is spread throughout churches and businesses in Loganville, PA and included my grandmother! 

My to-get list included: a gift for one of my gals at work (possibly a Ravens purple and black scarf), crochet washcloths (both my grandma and I love these), a Christmas outfit for my 3 year old and a book for my 22 month old since he tagged along.

After a 9 to 4 shopping expedition I walked away with: a Raven's themed gift for my gal at work, an AWESOME Christmas outfit for my 3 year old, a Cars book with sound for my 22 month old, stocking stuffers, a book full of worksheets for my 3 year old, and a cute fall sweater for me (been looking forever for one of these).

I am just going to take a minute and express my love for Gymboree...wow!  We walked away with a bag FULL of clothes (including a winter coat) for under $85.  Almost all of the items we got were already on sale (excluding the vest), plus the whole store was 25% off, plus I had a 20% off coupon, plus I used my Gymboree Visa for another 5% off!  WOW!  And I got Gymbucks...  And this is one of the only stores with decent looking clothes for boys.

Check it out...

Blogger Templates

1 comment:

  1. gymboree does has cool clothes...great if you can get them on sale!

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket