nav

Monday, January 31, 2011

Jayden's 2nd 2 year old party



We had 2 parties for little Jay since the house is not capable of holding the entire family at this point...come on springtime!  Jay was in high spirits at his second party.  He would periodically grab a family member's hand and lead them in to the playroom to play!  It was super adorable.

I also tried a new recipe as I was inspired by my gal, cinnabun cookies (pictured in the photo collage) fyi they are pretty darn tasty.

During party #1 I had numerous requests for my meatball recipe...so here it is I made it up on the fly for our recent family dinner with hubby's mama's side:

1/2 c milk
1 egg
1/2 c oats
1/2 tsp seasoned salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 Tbsp parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 lb lean ground beef
1 lb sausage

Mix it all up by hand and shape into 1 1/2 inch balls, place in lightly greased 13x9 pan and pour sauce over balls.  Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket